Monday 21 October 2013

How do I feel about Microsoft Office?

It's been a while now since I have started using Microsoft Ofice applications extensively : on a daily basis in work (Excel, Database, Word and Power Point), on a daily basis whilst completing my Degree with the Open University and for personal use alsol.

For me, it's quite simple: I like Microsoft appliances. Having never tried another Operating System my knowledge is limited to Microsoft but I do like it and I have become very familiar with it.
Right from the start I have found Microsoft packages fairly user friendly and I have quickly discovered that I can teach myself quite a lot by exploring and trying things out. Using Word has become almost like a second nature as I needed it for various things: from writing letters , a C.V. or a recipe to University assignments.
Microsoft Windows has been updated a few times since I have strated using it and I have always managed to keep up with it and continue to use it. I suppose there weren't many other choices anyway.

Some of the daily tasks that involved me using Microsoft appliances included: petty cash / expenses, appointment diaries, bookings and monthly reports or footfall counts in Excel, letters to clients in Word, presentations, updates and training on Power Point.

Using Microsoft appliances has been useful in preparing me for the use of mobile phones and other modern technology devices.

Thank you Microsoft Office, though quite moody at times...for me you have been very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment