Wednesday 20 November 2013

PPt presentation embeded here

After a little bit of research about slideshare I have worked out how to embed a Power Point presentation into my blog. Not that complicated after all, take a look at the link above :)

Here is the embeded presentation I used during my micro teaching session this Monday the 18th of November.http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/28468538

Whilst this presentation was created using the most basic features of Power Point (this was due to time limitations) following our ICT session on Monday I have learnt how to include hyperlinks and sounds to make the presentation more interactive.
If you take a look at my presentation you may see my hyperlinks but I have noticed on slideshare the presentation doesn't run exactly as it would on 'Slide view' in Power Point. This means that sentences on each slide do not 'fly in' and my hyperlink doesn't seem to work. Not in slideshare anyway.
I am welcoming any suggestions if anybody has any ideas on how I can get this to work.
I will also continue to explore further how to make a presentation even more interactive and I am yet to explore how to do this by using a Smart Board.

1 comment:

  1. It is a shame that you didn't actually embed your slides into your post, you have just included a link really. Embedded content is when it actually becomes part of your website, as well as on the hosting site.

    ReplyDelete