Monday 4 November 2013

TED talks - Steve Jobs 'How to live before you die'

I have chosen this inspirational talk from TED because I love it. I have listened to it numerous times and I am never tired of Steve Job's life story.
 
Steve Jobs was the CEO and co-founder of Apple and Pixar and this talk is about amazing success, opportunity, risk, faith and talent. It's also about loss, friendships and loss of friendships, devastation and rejection. When you are down, maybe at the lowest point possible, the only way is up. You may never have the chance to get all the way up if you don't find yourself at the bottom...
 
I think we all need inspiration to be the best we can be and hopefully we will be excellent teachers to all our students now and in the future. I hope you will find this speech as inspirational and encouraging as I have.
Listening to Steve Jobs on TED I have learnt that following our curiosity and intuition is good and that to be truly satisfied in life you must do what you like. Letting go and going with the flow whilst having faith that things will turn out how they are meant to be seems to be a philosophy at the foundation of successful happy people.
 
I will leave you with one of the messages from this video:
 "KEEP LOOKING, DON'T SETTLE"

1 comment: